CoRubric as a teaching tool and educational for formative evaluation in the programme for teachers of children: A project from a transnational perspective of ICT between Spain and Sweden.
The project is to test and evaluate studies academic program for kindergarten teachers a method of training with the technological tool: "It coRubrica". Is a technical tool to turn a method to evaluate educational training processes that mediate between the teacher and student communication, and to facilitate the self-learning and evaluation.
This method involves a focus on student learning and its training process, facilitating the work to create environments for collaboration and evaluation of individual work especially in large groups. The students raising awareness of the learning process and actively participate in the results and the quality of teaching. The methods are linked to two functions of concordance of texts of the Stockholm University tools, Turnitin. Within the project is continuously cooperates with a group of research in Spain (University of Málaga, Dr. Manuel Cebrián de la Serna). A group of different faculties of the University of Stockholm participate as reference computer. Experiences of use of the tool will be used and specific functions of the University of Oxford.
The training process and its didactic use:
- Facilitate the assessment of the individual work of students in groups
- Educate students about what you will learn, goals of learning and the criteria of notes training evaluations
- Facilitate a collaborative pair and group work
- Reduce plagiarism through the works of the students which are reason for feedback during several sections /variados moments in the process
- Ensure quality education
- The method will be tested in two courses within the program of children's teachers and compared with two control groups
- eRubric-method is used in courses
- The partners in the project are a group of researchers from the University of Malaga and some faculties of the University of Stockholm are a group of reference
- Method is linked to MONDO and two functions of text matching system
- The methods are not specific for subjects they are interesting in various fields
- The project synergistic effect is interesting and transnational work for the process of internationalization of education
The project has three phases and is planned for the academic year 2012: Implementation, preparation and evaluation.
It is important to highlight that both the eRubric and the ePortfolio are new instruments of evaluation training on content in the courses of our universities. In this case the aforementioned tools will only test the CoRubric. The follow-up will be both qualitative and quantitative. These tools will be implemented in the specific form and will be intertwined with MONDO. Other tools already tested by the Group Gtea they are free of the University of Malaga.
The functions mentioned in the project are linked to Turnitin. PeerMark describediParadigms He developed the system: "Students don't just learn from instructors they also learn from one another". "PeerMark facilitates peer review so that students can evaluate each other's work and learn from their classmates."https://turnitin.com/static/products/peermark.php Det verktyget andra, GradeMark described as a "Paperless grading is finally here"! GradeMark saves instructors time and provides feedback to students by publishing enabling richer highlights, custom comments, "and QuickMark editing marks right on the student papers."
https://turnitin.com/static/products/grademark.php These functions do not belong to the University licenses but can be used on a limited basis.
The project in Sweden is led by Dr. Maria Elena Bergman Associate Professor of the Department of child teaching (BÜV) and Dr. Ulf Olsson pedagogical teaching Department (UPC). Contacts in Spain and advice and international coordination by the Dr. Manuel Cebrián de la Serna.